Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 and Download Cydia
Learn how to jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 and cydia download for iPhone and iPad. iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak with CydiaMate
How to Increase the Chance of Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 ? iOS 10.3 released to the public on 27th of March. And by now Apple has successfully given out the first minor update following 10.3 which adds support for 32-bit devices together addressing bug fixes. In fact, the minor update addressed the needed fixes in the time of 10.3 supporting 10.3 for a stable drive. But did you ever think what these releases will put on the upcoming Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1? As in anytime Apple could close signing window for older firmware, you could anytime lose chance for downgrades from 10.3. So this is our post directing how to downgrade from 10.3 to increase the chance of future Cydia 10.2.1. So read on.
For those who do not care jailbreaking, suggest upgrade 10.3 which packs numerous enhancements to your iOS experience. And with the following 10.3.1 in the build number 14E304, you will be provided support for better and stable iOS run addressing a big flaw with WiFi and more. The new 10.3.1 adds pretty interesting change even lacks in 10.3. In fact, it adds support for 32-bit devices allowing 10.3.1 download for iPhone 5 and later models, the 4th Generation iPad with above models and the 6th Generation iPod Touch and all later.
Update: iOS 10.3.2 beta is now released. Those who are part of developer or public beta testing can now enjoy all changes Apple plans through 10.3.2
Cydia Download App
The Chance for iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak
The big release of iOS 10.3 made many discussions. In fact, it is now heart to most jailbreak discussions especially for those who missed the chance via Yalu jailbreak. But do you think it is possible with its improved security? Then why we still not see any evidence?
You might question yourself about the way to Cydia standing above 10.2. Sadly, with Yalu only adding support up to 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.3 and now 10.3.1 are set in a doubt of getting jailbreak. But in measuring all facts around, Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 is more possible as iOS 10.3 has followed a tougher security frame of all the time. So in that way, staying with 10.2.1 at the moment will increase the chance of approaching jailbreak as it is found the lowest possible firmware now to downgrade from 10.3. If you do care getting jailbreak on your device, downgrade to 10.2.1 immediately as Apple could anytime make the notice for stop signing.
How to Downgrade and Save chance for Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1?
As to the golden rule of jailbreak, you must stay to the lowest possible firmware as long as you can. So it is not the time to upgrade 10.3 which is home to many notable improvements if you wish to be jailbroken soon. So as 10.2.1 is the lowest possible firmware at the moment, here is how to downgrade 10.3 to 10.2.1 in purpose of boost the chance of Download Cydia.
Requirements for the process
- Mac or Windows PC with iTunes latest version installed
- Device which you need to downgrade to 10.2.1
- Sufficient power charge for the iDevice
- iOS 10.2.1 IPSW file to match with the device version
- Most importantly, a complete backup of the device data
How to downgrade cydia or iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak?
- Step 1: Launch iTunes from either Mac or Windows PC
- Step 2: Through a proper cable, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC
- Step 3: In connecting with iTunes, you will get the prompt asking whether to upgrade or downgrade. There, click cancel with a tick in, “do not ask again”
- Step 4: In the interface you will find two options as “Restore” or “Update”, from them select “Restore” which is recommended for a clean refreshed start in the device
- Step 5: Direct hit on “Restore” will restore you to what now signs latest by Apple. So restore with “Shift” in windows or the optional button in Mac
- Step 6: Soon with the option-click you will enter to file browser in where you have to place IPSW file of iOS 10.2.1
- Step 7: In the next screen, confirm restore 10.2.1 and let the process gets completed. Once done, you can restore your backups as per you desire
Approaching Chances for Cydia Download iOS 10.2.1
With 10.3 out for public, we hear more discussions on jailbreak and Cydia download. But in the side of iOS 10.3, we will hardly meet any immediate chances as it gives no chances for iOS hackers. In that way, iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak sounds quite hopeful as it is comparatively less in security treatment. But with no single proof yet, we never know what will happen in days to come. So wait for all updates.
In talking about jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 possibilities, we must put attention on what famous developer Todesco has recently put out words. In his recent tweet with the note of his departure, Todesco advises jailbreak fans to stay with 10.2.1 if you need jailbreak in coming days. Although we have no luck to see all behind his words with an update of himself, this sounds logical. So preserve blobs of iOS 10.2.1 to get benefits of future jailbreak.
In anytime you need more clarifications, reach us. And do not forget to subscribe us for all latest iOS, jailbreak and Cydia updates.